In this how-to video, you will learn how to tune your bass. This is important, as weather can affect your tuning. Every time you pick up your bass, you should tune it. First, start with the low E string. You will need to listen to a reference E note to tune this string. A tuner or piano can be used. Go to the fifth fret on the E string and tune the open A string to this note. Tighten or loosen up the string accordingly. Now, go to the fifth fret of the A string to tune the D string. Next, go to the fifth fret of the D string. Tune the last string, the G string to this note. Now your bass is tuned. An electronic tuner is also useful for doing this.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades