In this video, we learn how to play bass: Rhythm changes in C. A lot of times this tune is played very quickly, but playing slow can sound very nice as well. When you play slow you can see and hear exactly what the note is supposed to be like. There is more time in between the notes when you play slowly, so you have to have a lot of control over your hands and chords. When doing rhythm changes, make sure to feel the groove as you are going so you can feel you are in key with the rest of the music that is in the room!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades