In this tutorial, we learn how to play the bass line from "Jamming" by Bob Marley. For the intro, you will set your metronome at 90, then start to play the notes. The first bar is a B at the seventh fret of the E string, playing a rhythm with that. The second bar is E on the seventh fret of the A string. Play these together, then start with the third bar of the song. The third and fourth bar are played together, and are D and F# on the third fret of the G string. Once you start to do this, you can continue on to play through the rest of the song. Play with the song and you will be able to learn the rhythm of the song!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades