In this video, we learn how to play the bass line from "Time is Tight" by Booker T. Start with the intro playing the metronome, the chords will be: C, A, and G. You will have CCA, CCA, then CCAG for your rhythm as you are playing. Practice playing this over until you reach the first verse of the song. Now, play F on a higher string, then D, and C. The sequence is, F, F, D, F, D, C, F, D, C, F, D, C, and D. Play eight bars, then continue on to play the rest of the verses throughout the song. When you reach the middle of the song you will go down and play on lower strings again.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades