In this video, I describe and show how to change strings on an upright double bass instrument. Several important thing that should be considered: First of all, don't change all strings at once, as this could damage your instrument if the sound post falls or changes position. So please, only change the strings one after another. Secondly, mark the position of the bridge; it may change position during string change, but it shouldn't. Thirdly, apply some graphite to the slots of the bridge and saddle to guarantee a smooth sliding of the strings while tuning. You might use a chromatic tuner for tuning the strings, but you should not overtune them.
When done, be happy with your new stringed double bass!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades