"She's Not There" is a great song from The Zombies in the 1960s, a top-ten hit in the U.S., and it spawned a number of covers, including hit version from his 1977 album Moonflower. Not quite as famous as the original, peaking at #27, but good nonetheless. And that's the version you'll be learning in this bass how-to.
This step-by-step lesson, in two parts, will show you basics parts needed to play Santana's "She's Not There" on bass guitar. Most of this song is suitable for beginner bass players, but there are a couple of double-time sections that will stretch you.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades