This video is a bass lesson that demonstrates how to use a two-handed tapping technique often used by Eddie Van Halen and others on guitar. To do this on bass, you should put your middle finger over the top of your index finger to make a more solid tapping finger, and put your hand up the neck with your thumb on the back of the neck. Land your finger to tap, and pull to pluck the string. He places his left hand on the frets in anticipation of pulling the string with the right hand. He demonstrates this technique by playing Fugue in D Minor. This video is easy to follow and shows bass players how to perform the tapping technique to add interest to their solos.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades