This video shows in great detail how to slap the strings of a bass guitar with the thumb or pop the strings with the finger. The various angles of the video make it easy for a viewer to see what it looks like as they slap or pop the guitar, especially the over the shoulder angle. With this angle, the viewer sees what they would see if they were looking down at their own guitar. The picture-in-picture view is also helpful so that the viewer can see up close what both of their hands are doing when playing an E minor pentatonic scale, one that the guitarist in the video says is very common.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades