This is a tutorial video on how to play bass, brought to you by How to Play Bass, hosted by Paul Wolf. In this lesson Paul teaches you how to tune your bass guitar down to what is called "Drop D" tuning. Follow along with him, as Paul demonstrates how to achieve this tuning by two different methods. The first method is done by tuning to the 'A' string, and de-tuning the 'E' string to 'D'. The second method involves a similar process, this time using the 'D' string to achieve the same effect.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades